“NEW”Scholarship Criteria and Guidelines for 2017 – 2018 School Year
Please follow the steps to apply
All scholarship applicants must read this page to learn our scholarship guidelines. After reading this page, please fill out the application below.
Artistry Incentive Mission will use the following criteria in evaluating requests for scholarships:
- Degree of need
- Demonstrated ability of person to succeed in educational endeavor. Those with a 2.0 GPA or less will be required to provide additional recommendations, and explanation of extenuating circumstances contributing to this.
- Impact on person(s) who will benefit
- Accuracy, completeness, and reasonableness of application
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR ALL APPLICANTS
IF ARTISTRY INCENTIVE MISSION AWARDS YOU A SCHOLARSHIP, WE EXPECT YOU TO REMAIN IN GOOD ACADEMIC STANDING. AFTER YOUR SECOND SEMESTER, IF YOU ARE PLACED ON ACADEMIC PROBATION OR SUSPENSION, YOUR SCHOLARSHIP WILL CEASE.
YOU MUST SUPPLY US EACH SEMESTER WITH WRITTEN PROOF FROM THE SCHOOL THAT YOU ARE A STUDENT IN GOOD ACADEMIC STANDING. YOU MUST ALSO SEND US COPIES OF YOUR FINAL GRADE REPORTS EACH SEMESTER.
ARTISTRY INCENTIVE MISSION awards Scholarships to individuals for higher education or job training with preference being given to underrepresented high school students who are currently going to school living in the Tampa Bay Area, Washington DC Metropolitan Area and in North Carolina. Applications are accepted NOW with a deadline of May 31, 2018. The application and ALL required supporting documentation must be submitted by the deadline to be considered.
The application process has 3 steps:
- Read the ARTISTRY INCENTIVE MISSION’s mission statement. Notice that although all underrepresented high school students who are currently going to school living in the Tampa Bay Area, Washington DC Metropolitan Area and in North Carolina are eligible for scholarship aid, preference will be given to underrepresented high school students living in the above designated areas. After weighing these restrictions, if you feel you qualify and you wish to apply, proceed to step 2.
- Complete the scholarship application below along with the required information listed below.
- Please include the following:
- A letter outlining your need for a scholarship, your educational plans and goals and any other information that could affect your financial status or ability to continue your education
- Official transcripts from all high schools attended.
ALL of the following information will be needed for your application to be considered by the Grants and Scholarships Committee. Any questions, please contact email@example.com